Saturday, September 29, 2012

Banana Peanut Butter

What kind of crazy person wakes up at 6:30 on a Saturday to run a 5k????

Oh wait...that would be me....

On the bright side, I ate this for a pre-race breakfast

Whole Wheat Toast topped with 1 tbsp Banana Peanut Butter
 
That's right folks!  I said Banana Peanut Butter! 
 
Now, I know what you must be thinking...how can I make this delicious concoction of goodness?
 
Banana Peanut Butter
 
 
1 ripe banana cut into chunks
3-4 tbsp peanut butter 
(this time I used 3, but next time I think I'll try 4 for a stronger peanut butter flavor)
 
Just place the ingredients in a food processor and you're done!  Store extra in the fridge.
But here is my favorite part...only about 40 calories per tablespoon!  Now go make yourself a batch!
 
May the odds be ever in your flavor! 


No comments:

Post a Comment