Thursday, September 20, 2012

Snickerdoodle Pancakes

I like cookies. I like pancakes. So when I saw this recipe for Snickerdoodle Pancakes I seized the opportunity for another kitchen adventure!  As usual, I didn't follow the original recipe exactly...
 
Snickerdoodle Pancakes
 
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Domino Light Sugar Stevia Blend (I think it could have used another 1/2 tsp, unless you are planning to top with syrup)
1/2 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened vanilla)
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/16 tsp salt
 
 
 
As you can see, I chose to make one enormously think pancake instead of several small ones.  I also had a bowl of yummy strawberries on the side. 
 
While I did not feel like I was eating an actual snickerdoodle, I did feel like I was eating a tasty pancake!  Plus the entire pancake recipe is only 250 calories!   That leaves plenty of wiggle room for extra toppings (though I chose to eat mine plain). 
 
That was this morning's kitchen adventure.  May the odds be ever in your flavor!


No comments:

Post a Comment