Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Not So Hungry Games...


Allow me to introduce this blog...

The Not So Hungry Games: May the Odds be Ever in Your Flavor is intended to document my many interactions with different tasty recipes.

I don't know about you, but when make/eat something that is super delicious I want to tell the whole world! Since telling the whole world is pretty difficult though, I usually settle for telling at least one other person. Then, I had the idea to just make a blog about different things I cook/bake and eat! I mean, who doesn't want to hear about delicious food and get recipe ideas?

So that is how this blog was born. I chose the title to pay honor to my absolute favorite book series. My posts will consist of delicious recipes I cook/bake. Most will be recipes I have gotten from other websites or cookbooks with my own variations and perhaps, if I am feeling adventurous at some point, some will be original recipes! But only time will tell!

Stay tuned for my first food post (possibly tomorrow morning!)

May the Odds be Ever in Your Flavor!

1 comment: